Newer release information is available on the earthquake-event-ws Github Releases Page .
- Change default expires for static resources to 1 day.
- Replace event type underscore with spaces.
- Added plain text feed format.
- Reorganized search page layout.
- Fixed bug where un-reported values were displayed as 0.0.
- Set default event type to be “earthquake”.
- Support XML extension as valid feed format.
- Added nodata parameter to FDSN web service.
- Added option for “includesuperceded’.
- Restricted feed requests to HTTP GET method.
- Fixed event-time property for moment tensors.
- Added support for searching rectangle regions on a map.
- Added access control headers for product contents.
- Increased marker size for small earthquakes in KML.
- Fixed network link bug in KML.
- Add kmlraw support to web service.
- Fixed string based time comparison when determining preferred order.
- Updated product ordering and enabled content in event KML.
- Updated ShakeMap information in event KML.
- Updated DYFI information in event KML.
- Added DYFI legend to event KML.
- Fixed bug in KML format.
- Increased the significance value of a pager yellow alert to 650.
- Added programmatic access and mailing list sections to the summary page.
- Fixed Tsunami warning bug.
- Removed unused files, and cleaned up existing code.
- Fixed various typos and normalized naming conventions.
- Cleaned up installation process.
- Migrated source code for offline development.
- Fixed bug in QuakeML output related to publicID.
- Updated maxradiuskm to allow for larger circular searches.
- Excludes deleted products from results.
- Updated links and text at the top of search page.
- For GeoJSON(P) when timezone (tz) data does not exist, a null timezone value is returned.
- Fixed region searches. Fractional numbers are allowable for latitude/longitude searches.
- Fixed circle searches.
- Fixed search form so CSV/KML/QuakeML/GeoJSON work properly.
- Added event-type information to all feed formats.
- New search form location, layout, and features.
- Count method now properly reports number of earthquakes when query includes limit parameter.
- Can now search by multiple event types using comma-separated input values.
- New application.json method for fetching available values for enumerated input fields.
- Deleted products now excluded from results unless specifically requested.
- Can now specify min/max radius for circle searches in kilometers using new minradiuskm and maxradiuskm parameters.
- Implemented “count” method for FDSN queries.
- Updated feed descriptions to reference feed lifecycle policy.
- Corrected documentation for Tsunami flag usage.
- Now supports QuakeML output format for data feeds as well as searches.
- Fixed problem with timestamps for events occurring prior to the epoch.
- Changed how catalog, contributor parameters are searched. Fixed logic error in query, which potentially excluded events.
- Optimized performance for larger searches.
- Improved join performance
- Added “jsonerror” parameter to web service, supporting json formatted error output.
- Stop escaping ampersands in GeoJSON “detail” urls.
- Updated Quakeml eventParameters to be unique per request.
- Fixed output for KML format searches.
- GeoJSON format “bbox” property now reflects actual data extent rather than input query extent. This affects both feeds and searches.
- GeoJSON format now includes a “type” property indicating the type of seismic event for each feature.
- ATOM format now includes link to CAP alerts when available.
- Display USGS logo and earthquake marker images inside the KML feed.
- Eliminated HTML output format.
- Converted Numeric GeoJSON detail and summary properties from Strings to Numbers.
- Eliminated redundant GeoJSON detail properties.
- Added KML search output format.
- Separated KML feeds into separate feeds.